NITIE announces Admission for the following Programs through CAT 2012:
1) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM),
2) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM),
3) Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (PGDITM).
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the Form.
1) Candidates should have Bachelor's Degree with First Class(at least 60% marks or equivalant CGPA) in any branch of Engineering / Technology (5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates).
2) Candidates should take up the Common Admission Test (CAT 2012) conducted by the IIMs in order to apply for the Programs.
3) Interested candidates should register separately for each programme i.e. PGDIM/ PGDISEM/ PGDITM
4) Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply. They are required to:
a) Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by June 2013.
b) Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate by September 2013.
c) The final results should indicate First Division (5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates), else the admission to the program stands withdrawn.
5) Candidates should convert CGPA into appropriate percentage.
6) Duration of work experience specified, if any, should be after graduation.
7) Reservation for SC/ST/PD and OBC(Non-Creamy) candidates is as per the Government of India rules.
8) Certificates in support of SC/ST/PD/OBC Non-Creamy Layer, if applicable to be produced.
9) The Application Fee is Rs.1000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates).
a) The Application Fee is to be deposited with any branch of SBI with the prescribed Challan downloadable from the payment details page along with the necessary transaction charges.
b) The details of the payment of fees are to be provided to complete the filling up of the application form.
c) The fees cannot be transferred online to the A/C No provided. It has to be physically deposited in any of the branches of SBI.
10) Once CAT results are out, the candidates are requested to submit the CAT scores online through admissions portal without any delay.
11) Submit photocopy of CAT score card by registered post only, and should reach NITIE on or before 4th February 2013 and mention your NITIE application number on it.
12) Original CAT score and call letter would be required at the time of Group Discussion / Personal Interview to be held at NITIE.
13) Always mention NITIE application number in all corrospondance including E-mail.
Additional Instructions for Sponsored candidate
1) Those applying for PGDISEM or PGDITM program under "Sponsored" category have to download the sponsorship form, get it certified from the employer and send it along with the hard copy of the application.
2) Sponsored candidates are NOT required to give the Common Admissions Test conducted by IIMs.
3) The sponsored candidates should be from reputed Industrial organisation / Academic institute.
4) The sponsored candidates are required to have atleast 2 years of relevant experience after graduation in Engineering / Technology or equivalent as on March 2013.
5) Sponsored candidate should provide certificates from current and previos employer as the case may be to support work experience.
Instructions for Applying Online
1) The candidates have to register for applying online by creating login ID and password. You can use the same to correct your form details till submission.
2) If you are appling for more than one programme, create different login ID for the same.
3) The online form has 5 sections as indicated in the Side menu. You can navigate between various sections and save the details at your convenience.
4) Please DO NOT Press Back button of the Browser at any point of time. Use the navigation links provided to navigate between the screens.
5) When you click on the "Save" button in a page, the details in that page are saved and can be revised before final submission.
6) The payment is to be done by depositing the application fee with the necessary transaction charges in any branch of the SBI in favour of NITIE (A/C No: 30510275155). The Challan can be downloaded from the link provided in the payment page only after filling the personal details section to get the Challan for printing.
7) The candidates are to provide the Challan number (Journal number) online to complete the application form.
8) After completing all the 5 sections, click on the "Confirm & Submit" button in the last page. Once you "Confirm & Submit" your application, you cannot make changes in your form.
9)Once you submit your application, you will be given a unique "Application Form Number". You will then be taken to a confirmation page, where you can take a printout of your application form. The form duly signed and affixed with a photograph have to be sent to the address given below along with the a)
Institute copy of the challan.
b) Photo copies of all the documents in support of the information provided in the application (viz. caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy, Physical disability certificate, educational qualification, experience, etc.).
c) 2 self-addressed stickers (3.5 cm × 7.5 cm) by registered post /speed post/courier within a week of submitting the form online. Mention your Application Form Number on the reverse of the bank Challan.
10) The last date for submitting applications through this online portal is 17 December 2012.
11) Important Dates
Online Application Process Begins : 15 October 2012
Last date for submitting application through the Online portal : 17 December 2012
Last date for recieving hard copy of application by post : 30 December 2012
Last date for Reciept of Photocopy/ Printout of CAT Score Card : 4 February 2013
Group Discussion and Personal Interview : March 2013
Course Begins : June 2013
Contact us at:
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Ph: 022 28573371, 28035370, 28035317
Fax: 022 28572066, 28573251
E-mail : इस ईमेल पते को संरक्षित किया जा रहा है स्पैम बॉट से ! आपको यह देखने के लिए जावास्क्रिप्ट सक्रिय होना चहिये