Prerana, the three day management extravaganza is NITIE’s annual venture to promote business excellence. For more than a decade now, Prerana has brought together leaders from the Indian Industry and enthusiastic representatives of the student fraternity under one roof to celebrate and cherish the success of business. Over the years it has evolved into a comprehensive B-School event spanning all management disciplines. Visit www.prerana.nitie.net for more details about the event.
Prerana 2010 promises to be bigger and better than ever before. Scheduled to be held from 28th to 30th October 2010, it is expected to be one of the biggest battles of the best B-School brains all over the country.
Some of the events lined up are:
• Prerana Business Meet: A forum for the country’s most influential citizens to deliberate on relevant issues.
• Prerana Summer Project Contest: The flagship event of Prerana, it commemorates the internship experience of a B-School student. It is open for five different dimensions of management, namely SCM, IT, Marketing, Finance and HR.
• Prerana Business Quiz: The cream of India, from the leading B-schools and corporate match their wits in the picturesque surroundings of NITIE.
• Stratagem: Judged by company officials, industrialists and the academia, Stratagem includes industry problems in Opeerations and Supply chain management.
• Mastishk: The Online gaming event of Prerana.
• Beat the Street: The best financial brains of India will compete in a battle to design a robust financial strategy based on a case study.
• Launch Pad: The brand plan contest is a chance to analyze a company and launch a product on the basis of its past accomplishments.
• Cita De La Prerana: Bringing together achievers from different walks of life, it gives an insight into the challenges, sacrifices, and dedication that has been part of their success story.
• Vivaad: It gives budding managers the opportunity to engage in a battle of words with their peers. A debate competition with a twist, Vivaad rewards people as much for quick wit as it does for persuasive reason..
• Equinox: Equinox requires participants to select any company of their choice and to use the secondary data available in the annual reports and various other related resources for drawing a model to predict the earnings of the company for the next two years taking into account the key growth drivers.
• Ehsaas: Teams design the CSR policy of a firm to increase shareholder’s wealth and maximize societal value.
• Informalz: A gamut of games in the evening that tease the brain and help relax after the hectic schedule of management games and case studies at Prerana.