Unit Based ProgrammesEvery organization faces the continuous challenges of:
- Keeping pace with latest concepts and techniques in different fields. Providing training support in specific areas or specific groups.
NITIE assists the organization through its UNIT BASED PROGRAMMES which,
- Enthusing employees for further training and influencing their attitudes. Working for still higher productivity
- Cover the latest concepts and techniques in different fields of functional and general management.
- Are designed to meet identified training needs will influence the attitude of employees and make them for learning-oriented.
NITIE's GOALS FOR UNIT BASED PROGRAMMES
- Are continuously updated with the experience gained in increasing productivity in different organisations.
Unit Based Programmes are undertaken by NITIE to increase the Enterprise's effectiveness through the following objectives:
- Diagnose and assess the training needs in different functional areas and design training programmes to inculcate the latest concepts and techniques in the relevant field of management.
- Identify areas for improved productivity and enable the executives and employees to apply the knowledge gained to real-life problems in their organisation.
- Increase the enterprise's effectiveness through incompany programmes to meet the specific needs of the organisation.
- Create an awareness of the value of training and bring about a change in the attitude of the employees.
NITIE's APPROACH TO UNIT BASED PROGRAMMES
- Maintain a close linkage and liaison with the business and industry in relation to the training to be imparted at different levels.
NITIE faculty conduct Pre-Training Survey (PTS) for 1 or 2 days, if necessary, in the organisation in order to dimension the training components and area in which emphasis has to be laid in the programme. This PTS enables to collect the necessary inputs for the programme relating to the organisation. Programmes designed and implemented on the basis of a Pre-Training Survey creates more interest to the participants in the sessions and increases the worth and effectiveness of the training. PTS also helps to identify the appropriate duration of the programme. After the PTS is over, NITIE team of faculty who conduct the study draw up a programme schedule mutually acceptable to the organisation and NITIE. On confirmation thereof, the programmes will be conducted for the duration agreed upon.